Saturday, January 10, 2009

Delicious Thai Food!

So, back in Corpus, our favorite Thai restaurant was Thai Cottage. Ever since I got here, I have been wanting to find a good Thai place. FOUND IT! Khrua Thai.

I was a little skeptical when I walked in since it is Saturday night and the place was empty (only about 6 tables there anyways, and some barstool seating), but a friend taking me had heard good reviews so I thought,
OKAY.

It felt like I was in someone's house for dinner. Two Thai women (military wives) own the place and speak perfect English. I ordered the red curry, which was my favorite at Thai Cottage, and it was sooooo delicious! I am so glad I found a good place for Thai food here! It was a little far, near Camp Courtney, but worth the drive!

If you live on Okinawa, I found directions on Okinawa Hai.

No comments: