Thursday, January 8, 2009

East Coast Bound...At Last

After the failed attempt at leaving Okinawa on Sunday, Brian FINALLY got his flight paid for and left this afternoon for Cherry Point, NC until mid February for training. I am jealous that he gets to go to the states, but I guess I will live. Unbeknownst to him, he will be receiving a long list of things to bring back that I can't get here, smile, including a larger suitcase to fit it all in.

Here is a picture I forgot to post from the "company Christmas party" the squadron had at China Pete's Restaurant. It was pirate-themed. I know, very festive. Apparently they have a different theme every year. Notice how Brian is dressed normally, except a pirate hat and clip on earring. He grabbed my sword for the picture. Thief.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Wow... I never knew Brian was so creative! :-)