Friday, March 6, 2009

HELP! I'm Stuck!

Not me, this poor 76 year old woman was stuck in a 25-gallon recycling bin for TWO DAYS in her garage after being knocked over by her dog! Here is the story. CRAZY!

For any family wondering, Brian made it back late last night from his trip to Indonesia. Glad to have him back in time for the weekend! :o) I haven't blogged all week since he took the camera with him. Here are some pictures he took:



The only pictures he took the WHOLE week of being in Indonesia were of his hotel and from the window, nice babe. Here is the one from the window.


Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Charity said...

That's awesome... Thank goodness my recycling bin is a large square one. Surely I can't get stuck in that!

Chris and Amy said...

When I read these stories I don't mind being a little sturdy. There's no way my ass is fitting in a 25 gallon bucket! So much for dog being man's best friend.