Thursday, March 12, 2009

Night with the Nabors, Sunshine, and I Like Meat

Last weekend, we went out with the neighbors (Mandy & Josh Nabors) for dinner and drinks. The weather was nasty and rainy all week long, including the night we went out. I snapped this shot of Mandy and Josh with her pink umbrella, so cute!

Brian joined in...
The weather has been a lot better this week! It's about time! I hope it lasts. I took a picture the other day of the big Ferris Wheel in American Village near our house. It's not the greatest picture, since I was in the car.Finally, I went with the Lunch Ladies today to eat Korean BBQ. You order your meat and they bring it our with tongs for you to cook it on the little grill in the center of your table. I ordered the roast beef lunch set and it came with kimchi (pickled cabbage), sprouts, wakame soup, rice, some other vegetables, and a dipping sauce for your meat. I could never be a vegetarian! It was yummy!


*One last thing, Brian had his first Aerial Refueling mission today! Pretty exciting!

2 comments:

Charity said...

Looks like a good lunch! Looking forward to going when we get back. For today, it's SONIC!

Chris and Amy said...

So bummed I missed lunch - vaccinations took forever! Hope Brian's AR went well - I know Chris likes taht part of flying. :) I'm finally catching up with everyone's blogs. I really fell behind this week.