Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sayonara!

Brian is officially on LEAVE! He is officially off for the next 2 1/2 weeks and we couldn't be more excited!!

On another note. I have been thinking about making the blog private (invite only). Because of things I have heard from others and to feel free to write more things and post more pics of Caden's naked bum. :) My main reasons for blogging are:

1. To document things so I can remember and eventually publish it all (like a big scrapbook) after our Japan tour. I swear I have early dementia.

2. To keep family and friends updated. <3

3. To journal/vent.

Thoughts? Have any of you made yours private? What are your reasons for keeping your blog public or making it private?

3 comments:

Liza said...

I kept my blog public because I know people coming to or on Okinawa read it - reading blogs before coming here really helped.

But I've been thinking about making it private too because I always had to be aware of what I posted - OPSEC and all. It's one of the reasons I stopped posting, also because of pure laziness. :)

The Luna Family said...

I keep ours private because I do it all for myself, well us. I don't want any randoms reading about our everyday life! I plan to turn ours into a scrapbook as well. :)

Life as a Weaver said...

I keep ours private because I want to speak freely about what we have been up to. OPSEC and all can be daunting, but our families like to read and view pictures from Jace's journeys.

Also, I don't like the random advertisements that pop on on the blog page when the setting is public.