Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Home Sweet, Okinawa!

After almost TWO WEEKS of trying, we finally made it back to Okinawa. Space-a flights the whole way! I don't know that I'll do it againnnn, but I did it! We took planes, trains, and automobiles to get back and finally got a flight from Travis to Yokota, Japan. Then took a bunch of trains to Atusgi, Japan and caught a C-12 back to Okinawa. I wanted to cry tears of joy while we were taking off!


We're all settled in at home and back on local time. Now we have less than a month until Brian comes home from deployment!!! I can't believe we're in the home stretch. I am getting so giddy just thinking about it!

I had a babysitter come on Saturday night and Monday afternoon so I could celebrate my friend Becky's dirty thirty! We had dinner and drinks on Saturday and pedicures on Monday. It was so nice to have girl time!


I sent Brian his last care package today for Thanksgiving. We're really going to miss him over the holiday, but at least he will be home for Christmas! I can't wait!

No comments: