Thursday, February 9, 2012

Homecoming

A bit late, but here are some pictures and video from Brian's homecoming on December 15, 2011! One of the best days of my LIFE! It was a long 6.5 months, but we DID IT!



Brandy, Becky, me, Carolyn, and Carly


Anxiously waiting for them to land!

Gretchen and the kids running to John


Together at LAST!


I SEE HIM!!!

BEST feeling in the WORLD!!!








 
Signs I made him; Welcome Home Brian and Welcome Home Spicoli (his call sign)

My travel/deployment/wine drinking/play date buddy. LOVE YA!

"Wait. You can walk now, right?"


Dad, I can RUN!





*Sorry if the last video is sideways. It is right in YouTube, but shows it weird on here. You can click here to see the video right side up.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

LOVE it! :) So glad it's over. You made it that much better for me. ♥ you.

tegel outlet said...

Love this post .Awesome so beautiful pics

Management Courses In Delhi said...

Wonderful your blog and good family. cute baby and beautiful all pics. excellent this post so thanks