Saturday, September 8, 2012

New Faces, New Places

Wow. An entire summer went by without a single blog post. There is no way I am going to catch up on all that went on this summer, so I am going to start fresh! I changed the name of the blog, too. We are no longer "The Simmons' in Japan", but are in Corpus Christi, Texas for the next few years! I figured that since there is a good chance we may move again, I would just change it to "The Simmons Scoop" instead of something more location specific. We are extremely blessed to be stationed near family and are settling in and waiting on our first home to be built and our 2nd baby to be born!

I am currently working on publishing a family blog book from all of the 800+ blog posts while we were living overseas! I am really excited to have a physical copy and story of everything we have done over the past four years. My plan is to make a blog book after each duty station as a sort of family yearbook.

Stay tuned!

No comments: