Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Five Weeks Left

Of getting a full night's sleep and being able to go out without a babysitter!

I kid, I kid. A little.

Five weeks left until our precious bundle makes his debut! We are both getting very excited and are feeling more and more prepared for a new addition to our family. We finished the nursery and thought we'd share some pictures!

*keep in mind that the lovely wallpaper was already there and we were not able to change it*

Zeke sneaking into the picture


"Thank Heaven for Little Boys" star (handed down from family), manta-ray artwork by a local artist, sumo figurine (Brian's squadron is called the sumos), and an airplane "open wide" spoon from Aunt Andromache


Leah made those paper stars hanging on the closet door. They were hung from the ceiling at the baby shower.


5 comments:

Chris and Amy said...

I love, love, love it!! Happy to hear you are feeling good. :)

Dawn Hudson said...

Hi,

I have been reading your blog for awhile now and I was wondering if you had any newborn pictures set up for him yet?

I would love to talk to you about talking some pictures of him. You can check out my work at www.dawnhudsonphotography.com or check me out on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dawn-Hudson-Photography/122210851125111?ref=sgm

If you already of some set up I understand, but contact me so we can talk.

Dawn

Jessica Simmons said...

Amy- Thank you! :)

Dawn- Hi! Thanks for reading. I didn't know anyone really read it! haha

I actually just set up newborn pictures last week, but thank you for the link! I will keep you in mind for the future! :)

Liza said...

LOVE the room! And can't wait to meet your baby boy!!

Eve said...

He is one lucky little boy! I love the room, just soooo cute!