Thursday, August 6, 2009

Swirll

For all of you other frozen yogurt addicts (YOU know who you are!), I give you...

SWIRLL Yogurt.


My new "yogoholic hangout" (to replace Yogurtland back in Okinawa) where I can score ounces upon ounces of that creamy deliciousness. They had flavors like peanut butter, NY cheesecake, cookies and cream, cake batter, mango, pomegranate, lemon, and a few other fat-free versions of those.


I think this is the greatest concept for a store. It is self-serve and quick, so you get maximum sales in a minimum amount of time. I may have to look into opening one when we get back to the states! Then again, maybe that is not the best idea for my figure.

2 comments:

Chris and Amy said...

yummy

the Provident Woman said...

Yummy!

Wanted you to know I have a giveaway on my site going until Friday night. theprovidentwoman.com click on the giveaway in the far right side bar.