Saturday, March 24, 2012

First Beach Day of the Year!

Last weekend, we packed up our beach bag for the first time this year! The weather was perfect and we went to a pizza place for lunch, followed by our favorite beach. We are usually the only people there, and had the beach to ourselves yet again! It was wonderful!


In other news, Brian got me a KitchenAid stand mixer! I am so excited to not have to use my old hand mixer anymore. The last time I used it, it sounded like it was about to die. So far this week, I've made caramel brownies with chocolate frosting, chocolate peanut butter cookies, peanut butter pie, and ciabatta bread. And let me tell ya, the scale tells no lies! I already know this was a bad idea! Anyone have any healthy recipes you use your mixer for? Not that it's as fun to whip up egg white omelets, but I need some ideas!


No comments: