Monday, April 9, 2012

He is Risen


We had an amazing Easter weekend! I didn't want it to end. The weather was perfect, and we had such a great time as a family. Starting new traditions and seeing Caden's excitement for it all is so much fun!


After seeing what the Easter bunny brought us, finding eggs around the house, and eating breakfast, we went to Kadena Marina for a late morning service with Hope Chapel. Our neighbors Amber and Chris took all the pictures there since I didn't have my camera. They turned out so great! We had a good time listening to the sermon, which was translated in Japanese as well! We had a yummy potluck after and I ate one huge plate of lunch and one huge plate of dessert! I probably gained 5 pounds yesterday in sweets.

Eating snacks during the service.

Serious banana eating face.



I just noticed he has snacks in every picture! 

He wanted to go in the "agua" so bad.

After a nap for Caden and I and a swim in the ocean for Brian, we headed over to Gretchen & John's house for an Easter BBQ. They had so much for the kids to do, and Caden had a blast! Brian and I ate more food and sweets, and were comatose by the end of the day! 


JUMP!

My 1st Easter egg hunt!

"You got anything yet?" "Nope. You?"


Good job, buddy!
Proud of his eggs.
Swiping eggs.
Madison, teaching the boys how to get chocolate out and unwrap it. 
The eggs he ended up with. Three pink ones. HA!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!

No comments: